[openstack-dev] [tripleo][release] Plans re newton-3 release and feature freeze exceptions

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Fri Aug 26 19:08:56 UTC 2016

On 08/26/2016 02:04 PM, James Slagle wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Steven Hardy <shardy at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> 1. Mistral API
>>
>> We've made good progress on this over recent weeks, but several patches
>> remain - this is the umbrella BP, and it links several dependent BPs which
>> are mostly posted but need code reviews, please help by testing and
>> reviewing these:
>>
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/mistral-deployment-library
>
> Based on what's linked off of that blueprint, here's what's left:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/cli-deployment-via-workflow
> topic branch: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/python-tripleoclient+branch:master+topic:deploy
> 5 patches, 2 are marked WIP, all need reviews
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo-ui/+spec/tripleo-ui-mistral-refactoring
> topic branch: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/tripleo-ui-mistral-refactoring
> 1 tripleo-ui patch
> 1 tripleo-common patch that is Workflow -1
> 1 tripleoclient patch that I just approved
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/roles-list-action
> single patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/330283/, needs review
>
> From: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-mistral-api ---
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355598/ (merge conflict, needs review)
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/348875/ (just approved, should merge)
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341572/ (just approved, should merge)
>
> Additionally, there are the validations patches:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:mistral-validations
>
> If I missed anything, please point it out.

There's 3 small patches that need to be included in Newton. The author,
marios, didn't tag them with a blueprint or bug so they don't show up on
the LP milestone page, however there's a joint NetApp/Redhat
presentation in Barcelona which assumes we have NetApp driver support
for Manila in TripleO.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354019
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354014
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355394

I'm hoping these can go in today, but if not I'll file an FFE for them.
AFAIK there's no problems with these.

-Ben Swartzlander