[openstack-dev] [vitrage] entity graph layout

Yujun Zhang zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:52:59 UTC 2016

After the first investigation, I think cytoscape might be too heavy. There
would be lots of refactoring work to migrate all functions to new library.
So I would suspend this proposal for now.

However, it seems the layout could be improved by adjusting the parameters
applied to force layout, e.g. charge, gravity and etc. When a larger charge
is assigned to cluster, it will push away the other element to avoid
overlapping.

But currently it is difficult to tune such parameters since the scripts are
compressed. *Any idea to speed up debug process?*

--
Yujun