[openstack-dev] NoMethodRegisteredException when deploying Murano environment

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 24 15:36:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

most likely it is caused by using wrong version of the core library
package. Some parts of it are written in Python rather than in MuranoPL and
located inside murano source codes. So if you use newer version of core
library with older version of Murano you get this error. In particular it
cannot find
https://github.com/openstack/murano/blob/stable/mitaka/murano/engine/system/net_explorer.py#L195
method which is available since mitaka.

Sincerely yours,