[openstack-dev] [neutron][flavor][lbaas]Running neutron flavor commands using cli

Ahana Ghosh ahana.ghosh at citrix.com
Tue Aug 23 15:34:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have a few questions regarding using flavor support in Mitaka-

*         We are trying to setup 3 flavors which can be used by LBaaS users during Loadbalancer creation. All of the 3 flavours will point to the same provider/driver. The driver should be able to understand which flavour was used for loadbalancer creation. Can this be done?

*         Unfortunately I am stuck in the first step itself. I have enabled "flavour" extension in neutron.conf. As an admin I am unable to create & list flavours. I am getting a 404 error when I do "<cli>" command.

*         Could you give me an idea as to when neutron flavors will be fully implemented?

Regards,
Ahana