[openstack-dev] [TripleO][UI] Port number for frontend app

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 08:19:17 UTC 2016

On 22/08/16 08:08, Honza Pokorny wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> We've been using port 3000 for the GUI during development and testing.
> Now that we're working on packaging and shipping our code, we're
> wondering if port 3000 is still the best choice.
>
> Would 3000 conflict with any other services?  Is there a better option?

grafana from opstools uses the same port[1]

That being said, I wonder if someone would install both services on the
same node.

[1]
https://github.com/centos-opstools/opstools-doc/blob/master/performance-monitoring.txt#L70

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander