[openstack-dev] [Infra] bugdaystats for different time ranges

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:53:17 UTC 2016

Hi Infra-team,

(We told this a little bit on IRC, but it is happy to get more feedback widely)

Recently, we are triaging bugs of Tempest on the launchpad and that
work was fine to clean up old bugs and fixed bugs with different
patches.
There is bugdaystats[1] for showing a progress on bag days, that is
good for motivate us.
Current bugdaystats shows it in last several days statically, can we
add/implement more time ranges like daily in 30 days, or in releases?
The bugs are reported randomly and bugs triage also happens every day,
so I guess different time range would be good to know bug situation in
a development cycle.

Thanks
Ken Ohmichi

---