[openstack-dev] [api-ref][networking-sfc][ceilometer][glance][heat][ironic][keystone][manila][designate][trove][neutron][nova][sahara][searchlight][senlin][swift][zaqar] OpenStack Docs theme migration

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Fri Aug 19 16:15:28 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have just pushed reviews to all the repos using os-api-ref, to allow
us to migrate to the new sphinx theme gracefully.

I have pushed reviews to the following repos:

openstack/networking-sfc
openstack/ceilometer
openstack/glance
openstack/heat
openstack/ironic
openstack/keystone
openstack/manila
openstack/designate
openstack/trove
openstack/neutron-lib
openstack/nova
openstack/sahara
openstack/searchlight
openstack/senlin (*)
openstack/swift
openstack/zaqar

with the topic "os-api-ref-1.0.0-prep" [0]

If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

The next step would be to merge all of these, and then [1], and then do
a release of the os-api-ref library.

* Senlin looked like it was using the new theme already - so if they
want to continue they can. just be warned that the visual styling will
change at some point.

Thanks,

Graham

0 - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:os-api-ref-1.0.0-prep