[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] Core nomination proposal for Eduardo Gonzalez Gutierrez (egonzales90 on irc)

Kwasniewska, Alicja alicja.kwasniewska at intel.com
Fri Aug 19 14:09:37 UTC 2016

+1 :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Hallisey [mailto:rhallise at redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 2:50 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] Core nomination proposal for Eduardo Gonzalez Gutierrez (egonzales90 on irc)

+1

-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake at cisco.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:09:35 PM

Kolla Core Review Team:

I am nominating Eduardo for the core reviewer team. His reviews are fantastic, as I'm sure most of you have seen after looking over the review queue. His 30 day stats place him at #3 by review count [1] and 60 day stats [2] at #4 by review count. He is also first to review a significant amount of the time – which is impressive for someone new to Kolla. He participates in IRC and he has done some nice code contribution as well [3] including the big chunk of work on enabling Senlin in Kolla, the dockerfile customizations work, as well as a few documentation fixes. Eduardo is not affiliated with any particular company. As a result he is not full time on Kolla like many of our other core reviewers. The fact that he is part time and still doing fantastically well at reviewing is a great sign of things to come :)

Consider this nomination as my +1 vote.

Voting is open for 7 days until August 24th. Joining the core review team requires a majority of the core review team to approve within a 1 week period with no veto (-1) votes. If a veto or unanimous decision is reached prior to August 24th, voting will close early.

Regards
-steve

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/30
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/60