[openstack-dev] [Telemetry] Barcelona summit space needs

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Aug 18 18:37:13 UTC 2016

i'm cool with less space requirements. as the summit is basically all marketing driven now, i don't see any increase in devs being sent to Barcelona.

do we even want the contributors meetup? based on last few summits, a good chunk of people just choose to fly out on the last day so basically no one is around (or they are all over at Nova discussing something?)