[openstack-dev] [neutron] Let's clean up APi reference

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:16:06 UTC 2016

Hi Neutron team,

As you may know, the OpenStack API references have been moved into
individual project repositories, but it contains a lot of wrong
information now :-(

Let's clean up API reference.
It's now time to start the clean up and finish the cleanup by Newton-1.

I prepared the etherpad page to share the guideline of the cleanup and
useful information.
This page shares my experience of 'router' resource cleanup.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-api-ref-sprint

I hope everyone work on at least one resource :)
The etherpad page has the progress tracking section (bottom of the page)
Make sure to add your name when you start to work.

Feel free to ask me if you have a question.

Thanks,
Akihiro