[openstack-dev] mod_wsgi: what services are people using with it?

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Aug 18 04:39:24 UTC 2016

I don't know of people running Swift in production with mod_wsgi. The original doc you referenced and the related work done upstream was done several years ago, IIRC by IBM. Personally, I've never deployed Swift that way.

However, I too am really interested in the general answers to your question, especially from the ops mailing list. If there's something broken in docs or code that is preventing people from solving their problems with Swift, I want to hear about it and fix it.

--John