[openstack-dev] [tripleo] launchpad bugs

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 01:28:47 UTC 2016

Hi team,

This e-mail is addressed to TripleO developers interested by helping
in bug triage.
If you already subscribed to TripleO bugs notifications, you can skip
and go at the second part of the e-mail.
If not, please:
2) Click on "Add a subscription"
3) Bug mail recipient: yourself / Receive mail for bugs affecting
tripleo that are added or closed
4) Create a mail filter if you like your emails classified.
That way, you'll get an email for every new bug and their updates.

At least but not least, please keep your assigned bugs up-to-date and
close them with "Fix released" when automation didn't make it for you.
Reminder: auto-triage is our model, we trust you to assign the bug in
the right priority and milestone.
If any doubt, please ask on #tripleo.
Note: I spent time today to make triage and updates on a good number
of bugs. Let me know if I did something wrong with your bugs.

Emilien Macchi