[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Status of the validations and priority patches

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 15:53:56 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

Martin André and I have been working on adding validations into the
TripleO workflow. And since the time for landing things in Neutron is
getting closer, here are a few patches I'd like to call your attention to.

This patchset adds the Mistral workflows the gui and cli need for
running validations:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313632/

This validation adds a couple of libraries to reading undercloud.conf
and hiera data, which a few other validations need:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/329385

A lot of our other patches depend on these. Other than that, anything in
tripleo-validations is a fair game (most patches are individual
validations):

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/tripleo-validations+status:open

Cheers,
Tomas Sedovic