[openstack-dev] [kuryr][kolla] keystone v3 support status and plans?

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Aug 16 12:56:18 UTC 2016

Hey kuryrians,

Kolla has a kuryr review in our queue and its looking really solid from Hui Kang.  The last key problem blocking the merge (and support of Kuryr in Kolla) is that Kolla only supports keystone v3 (and later when that comes from upstream).  As a result we are unable to merge kuryr because we can't validate it.  The work on the kolla side is about 98% done (need a few keystone v3 config options).  Wondering if keystone v3 will magically land in this cycle?  Its not all that challenging, but I realize the kuryr team may have other things that are higher priority on their plates.

FWIW lack of keystone v3 support will be an adoption barrier for kuryr beyond kolla as well.

Comments welcome.

Regards
-steve