[openstack-dev] [vitrage] reference a type of alarm in template

Yujun Zhang zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:18:03 UTC 2016

Hi, Elisha

There is no `name` in the template [1], and type is not one of 'nagios',
'aodh' and 'vitrage' in the examples [2].

- entity:
category: ALARM
type: Free disk space is less than 20% on volume /
template_id: host_alarm

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/vitrage/blob/master/etc/vitrage/templates.sample/deduced_host_disk_space_to_instance_at_risk.yaml#L8
[2]