[openstack-dev] [ci-cd] Jenkinsfile support (or repo/s for them?)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Mon Aug 15 23:42:30 UTC 2016

<snip>

> Sure, I get your point. Disagree that it's not a worthy effort to want
> to rid the world of impossible-to-reason-about CI configurations, but I
> get your point.

I'm more of in disagreement that running two systems that are sorta
similar is worthy (2 things to maintain, support, operate...), not that
either (if u pick one or the other) is bad. Def. not saying it's bad to
'to rid the world of impossible-to-reason-about CI configurations' but
both jenkins and zuul v3 seem to be doing that now also (taking slighty
different paths to get there).

-Josh