[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] [Magnum] Using common tooling for API docs

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Aug 15 01:59:37 UTC 2016

Hi Hongbin,

Thanks for asking. I'd like for teams to look for ways to innovate and
integrate with the navigation as a good entry point for OpenAPI to become a
standard for OpenStack to use. That said, we have to move forward and make
progress.

Is Lars or anyone on the Magnum team interested in the web development work
to integrate with the sidebar? See the work at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/329508 and my comments on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/351800/ saying that I would like teams to
integrate first to provide the best web experience for people consuming the
docs.

Anne

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com