[openstack-dev] [neutron] OVO Status Dashboard

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Fri Aug 12 15:15:21 UTC 2016

Hey neutrinos,

First of all, the high priority for OVO implementation in newton release are
the implementation and integration of port, subnet and network objects, but
given that more people is joining to this initiative and also many patches are
related directly and indirectly to this, results in something hard to track.
So, I decided to create this document[1] to visualize and coordinate efforts.
Feel free to include, modify or add missing things but even more try to review
existing patches and help us to achieve our goal.

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FeeQlQITsZSj_wpOXiLbS36dirb_arX0XEWBdFVPMB8/edit?usp=sharing

Regards/Saludos
Victor Morales