[openstack-dev] [release] Branching Gnocchi stable/2.2

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Aug 12 14:46:08 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Julien Danjou's message of 2016-08-12 09:10:34 +0200:
> Hi release team,
>
> I've asked on IRC, but I guess it's safer on the ml.
>
> We tagged Gnocchi 2.2.0 using the release repo, but as discussed earlier
> on this list, the branching system is not ready yet. So we'd need
> someone on your side to cut a stable/2.2 branch starting at the 2.2.0
> tag.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,

I've created the branch, which includes a patch to update the .gitreview
file [1] and another to update the release notes [2]. You may want to
modify that release note patch, so feel free to take it over and fix it
up how you like.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/354757
[2] https://review.openstack.org/354758