[openstack-dev] [magnum] ssh and http connection lost

Ton Ngo ton at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 11 23:12:26 UTC 2016

Hi Yasemin,
    It sounds like your environment has some special networking
customization.  The docker0 bridge is used
to connect the containers and should have no effect on your network
connectivity.  In the Swarm bay, it shows up
on all the VM's.  On your devstack, it should not be there unless you have
installed Docker on your devstack
server.  Even then, it should not cause connectivity problem.
   For more help, you may want to use the IRC channel
#openstack-containers.
Ton Ngo,