[openstack-dev] I want to consult ironic problems

Mathieu Mitchell mmitchell at internap.com
Thu Aug 11 13:03:08 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

It seems you are having issues running Ironic and as Jeremy pointed out
in a previous reply, the proper mailing list for this is
openstack at lists.openstack.org.

On the technical side, keep in mind the kernel and ramdisks are part of
a complete solution and should be used by Ironic for baremetal
deployment. They are not intended for standalone usage.

We also have a very active IRC channel (#openstack-ironic on freenode)
where you can get help.

Lastly, I suggest you have a look at our wiki page
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic) for more general information
about Ironic.

Mathieu