[openstack-dev] [puppet] [tripleo] Host configuration for CPUAffinity and IRQ Pinning

Kostiantyn.Volenbovskyi at swisscom.com Kostiantyn.Volenbovskyi at swisscom.com
Thu Aug 11 12:00:25 UTC 2016

Hi,
maybe [1] and [2]/[3]?
 [2]/[3] however states
"On $::osfamily == 'RedHat', no attempt is made to manage /etc/sysconfig/irqbalance. This is arguably a bug."

BR,
Konstantin
[1] https://github.com/camptocamp/puppet-systemd
[2] https://forge.puppet.com/jhoblitt/irqbalance