[openstack-dev] [requirements] History lesson please

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 08:27:07 UTC 2016

On 08/09/2016 08:33 PM, Ian Cordasco wrote:

> [...]

Not necessarily. Take for example Swift. It has lower requirements than
other projects in OpenStack. Yet, Swift is fully co-installable with all
other OpenStack projects. They just support lower versions than others.

> If OpenStack drops the illusion of coinstallability that ends up being
> fine. I don't think anyone wants to drop that though.

Lucky, that's currently no illusion. It's a fact that currently,
everything is co-installable. :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)