[openstack-dev] [requirements] History lesson please

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Aug 9 19:09:39 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Hayes, Graham's message of 2016-08-09 18:54:57 +0000:
> On 09/08/2016 19:41, John Dickinson wrote:
> >

> > On 9 Aug 2016, at 11:33, Ian Cordasco wrote:

We've tried to be consistent in telling packagers to use the
versions listed in upper-constraints.txt unless there is an absolute
need to use something else. Those are the versions we test, and
therefore the versions we claim to support right now.

Doug