[openstack-dev] [networking-sfc] Newton release plans?

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Mon Aug 8 18:58:18 UTC 2016

Hi James,

Networking-sfc will release Newton version after Neutron pull the stable/Newton branch (around late Oct. and Early Nov time frame).
Basically after the branch is pulled, we will make sure all unit, functional, tempest tests including multi-node end-to-end tests against stable/Newton branch are passed, and then will do the release.

Thanks,
Cathy