[openstack-dev] [osic][kolla] Start of OSIC scale testing documentation [WIP]

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun Aug 7 18:52:14 UTC 2016

Hey Koalaians,

See review:
https://review.openstack.org/352101

What I'd like to see happen is everyone working on scale testing commit their work by pulling down that review, modifying it, and submitting it to gerrit.  Lets not mege it until the OSIC cluster is no longer in our hands.  If you want to review the documentation along the way that works too - so we can fix any problems found.  I think this will be better then a etherpad->git conversion 4 weeks from now.  Lets do the conversion along the way.

TIA :)
-steve