[openstack-dev] [Neutron] stable/liberty busted

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Thu Aug 4 19:04:13 UTC 2016

Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I +2'ed that. There are two use cases for the
pinger, one for ensuring continuous connectivity and one for eventual
connectivity.

I think the revert is okay for a quick fix, but we really need a new
argument to the pinger for strictness to decide which behavior the test is
looking for.