[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Drivers meeting - switching gear

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:35:28 UTC 2016

Folks,

As some of you may be familiar with, the typical agenda for the drivers
meeting [1] involves the members of the drivers team going over triaged
RFEs. Prior to the meeting we typically process confirmed and new RFEs to
see whether some of them are worth triaging (i.e. discussed during the
weekly meeting).

The confirmed and new pipelines are pretty dry [2,3] at the moment, and the
triaged one [4] is pretty stable. For this reason I would like to switch
gear and take the drivers meeting as an opportunity to go over the Newton
backlog [5]. This means that from now until Ocata opens up we will give
priority to reviewing blueprint statuses, and other high visibility
Stadium-wide efforts like neutron-lib.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers