[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nova compute reports the disk usage

Tuan Luong tuan.luong at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 4 15:03:47 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

Actually, the system does not belong to us therefore we only had the log file. But it seems reasonable that besides the size of ephemeral diisk in _base, we also have the image of vm downloaded from Glance that consumes the disk capacity. That can make the strange value of disk_over_commit.

I will check this situation later. Btw, thank you for your help.

Tuan