[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Adding opensuse as new driver to Magnum

Michal Jura mjura at suse.com
Thu Aug 4 08:26:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to put for discussion adding new driver to Magnum. We would
like to propose opensuse with kubernetes as driver. I did some initial
work in bug

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1600197
and changes
https://review.openstack.org/339480
https://review.openstack.org/349994

I've got also some comments from you about how this should be proceed.

As maintainer for this change I can propose myself.

I have couple question about moving this driver to /contrib directory.
If I will do this how this driver should be installed from there?

Thank you for all answers and help with doing this,

Best regards,
Michal