[openstack-dev] [neutron][dvr][fip] fg device allocated private ip address

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:46:34 UTC 2016

I still have a problem about the fg device with private ip address.

In DVR mode, there is a external ip address in fq device, because we need
to figure out the default route.

If the fg device with a private ip address, how do we figure out the
default route in fip namespace?

Default route is not reachable by the private ip address, doesn't it?

Hopes for your reply. ;-)