[openstack-dev] [nova] Removal of live_migration_flag and block_migration_flag config options

Timofei Durakov tdurakov at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 2 21:44:03 UTC 2016

If operator haven't explicitly defined  live_migration_tunnelled param in
nova.conf, after upgrade is done it's default value will be set to False.
If operator set this param explicitly, everything will be unchanged. To
notify about this change I'm proposing to use release notes, as It's
usually done. So there will be no upgrades impact related to this change.