[openstack-dev] [requirements] race in keystone unit tests

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Aug 2 10:32:30 UTC 2016

One of my concerns about stacking up project unit tests in the
requirements jobs, is the unit tests aren't as free of races as you
would imagine. Because they only previously impacted the one project
team, those teams are often just fast to recheck instead of get to the
bottom of it. Cross testing with them in a voting way changes their impact.

The keystone unit tests have a existing race condition in them, which
recently failed an unrelated requirements bump -
http://logs.openstack.org/50/348250/6/check/gate-cross-keystone-python27-db-ubuntu-xenial/962327d/console.html#_2016-08-02_03_52_14_537923

I'm not fully sure where to go from here. But wanted to make sure that
data is out there. Any keystone folks who can dive into and sort it out
would be highly appreciated.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague