[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Announcing Gertty 1.4.0

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 1 21:08:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-01 14:00:12 -0700 (-0700), James E. Blair wrote:
[...]
> We essentially have two channels of information that we want to
> represent with color -- the diff, and the syntax.  They can sometimes
> overlap.
[...]

One option that probably wouldn't bug me too much is if it could be
toggled on/off fairly instantaneously while in diff view, so that if
it becomes hard to read one way (syntax highlight colors too noisy)
you just switch to the other (diff highlighting only) and keep
reading.
--
Jeremy Stanley