[openstack-dev] [tc] persistently single-vendor projects

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:28:34 UTC 2016

Sean,

So we will programatically test the metrics (if we are not doing that
already) to apply/remove "team:single-vendor" tag:

https://governance.openstack.org/reference/tags/team_single-vendor.html

And trigger exit when the tag is present for more than 3 cycles in a
row (say as of release date?)

Thanks,
-- Dims