[openstack-dev] [kolla] Deploying kolla from a container?

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:06:03 UTC 2016

So network interface is an inteface that APIs will bind into. That
means it's network which openstack stuff travels on.

Neutron_external_iface is iface tenant networks will be placed on. In
you r case you could use eth0 as network and eth1 as neutron external.
If it has IP that's ok...it simply won't be used anywhere:)