[openstack-dev] [tricircle] virtual design summit for Newton

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Apr 29 01:59:48 UTC 2016

repost for reminder

________________________________
From: joehuang
Sent: 26 April 2016 11:40
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev][tricircle] virtual design summit for Newton

Hello,

Most of our team members in Tricircle are not able to attend the OpenStack Austin summit, so we have to have a virtual design summit:

One etherpad is opened for the topics to be discussed for the Newton design summit, please list the topics you want to discuss in the etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleNeutonDesignSummit

The date and time to have this virtual design summit will be at UTC 2:00am on Friday ( Beijing Time 10:00am) Apr. 29. ( Austin time: 9:00pm Apr.28 )

To make Tricircle fully follow OpenStack projects open source development, I think we need to apply Tricircle as TC approved big tent project in Newton, so this is also one important topic to be discussed.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Best Regards

Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )