[openstack-dev] Lookig for suggessions on a new module "cloudlet" in OprnStack under bigtent

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Thu Apr 28 12:35:19 UTC 2016

Hi Prakash,

Maybe you can give a look at the Massively Distributed Group that aims to investigate how OpenStack can address the Fog/Edge Computing use-case. The inaugural meeting was two days ago:

Overview
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/massively-distributed-clouds-overview

Austin meeting
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/massively-distributed-clouds-inaugural-meeting

If I remind your presentation correctly, there are several connection opportunities.

BR,
Adrien