[openstack-dev] [nova] Distributed Database

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Fri Apr 22 20:27:09 UTC 2016

OK, so I know that Friday afternoons are usually the worst times to
write a blog post and start an email discussion, and that the Friday
immediately before a Summit is the absolute worst, but I did it anyway.

http://blog.leafe.com/index.php/2016/04/22/distributed_data_nova/

handle things that are best handled by a distributed database. The
recent split of the Nova DB into an API database and separate cell
databases is the glaring example of going down the wrong road.

Anyway, read it on your flight (or, in my case, drive) to Austin, and
feel free to pull me aside to explain just how wrong I am. ;-)

--

-- Ed Leafe