[openstack-dev] [tc] Leadership training dates - please confirm attendance

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:07:52 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Just checking in on this - if you're a current or past member of the TC and
haven't yet signed up on the etherpad [0] and would like to attend
training, please do so by tomorrow if you can! If you're waiting on travel
approval or something else before you confirm, but want me to hold you a
spot, just ping me on IRC and let me know.

If you'd like to go to leadership training and you're *not* a past or
current TC member, stay tuned - I'll know about free spots and will send
out information during the summit next week.

Thank you!

-colette/gothicmindfood

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining