[openstack-dev] [horizon][designate] : Facing problem in integrating Designate-Dashboard plugin on Horizon

Sharma Swati6 sharma.swati6 at tcs.com
Wed Apr 20 06:45:19 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have tried steps 1-2 from https://github.com/openstack/designate-dashboard/blob/master/README.rst
and also declared designate-dashboard in the horizon settings files as given on https://github.com/openstack/designate-dashboard/tree/stable/liberty#howto (step 2).

Still, on devstack, no such additional DNS dashboard appears on Horizon.(I know declaring it in localrc before stack.sh will work, but I somehow want to integrate it without disturbing the existing setup.)

Even using openstack-ansible and performing the same steps, everytime I get 'Internal Server Error', with no trace of this issue in apache2/horizon error logs.

Could you please help me with the steps for integrating it, as I already have designate working in my environment and just want to get the dashboard up.

Thanks & Regards
Swati Sharma
System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
Ground to 8th Floors, Building No. 1 & 2,
Skyview Corporate Park, Sector 74A,NH 8
Gurgaon - 122 004,Haryana
India
Cell:- +91-9717238784