[openstack-dev] [packaging-deb] [infra] publishing built packages for others to depend on

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 19 20:46:45 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-19 11:30:35 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> Which direction does the infra team believe I should take?

Aside from a little bit of feedback I provided in #openstack-infra
today, I don't have a bunch of time to dig into this before next
week but it looks like the packaging sessions don't overlap with
Infra sessions so we should be able to get some
brainstorming/hacking going with you there at the very least.
--
Jeremy Stanley