[openstack-dev] [magnum][kuryr] Shared session in design summit

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 17:47:38 UTC 2016

---- Original Message -----
> From: "Zhipeng Huang" <zhipengh512 at gmail.com>
>
> Thanks Hongbin,
>
> Actually we have a new project called Fuxi that sorta like Kuryr for
> storage, would be glad to discuss the ideas

Hi Zhipeng,

Is the planned scope of Fuxi limited to only the Docker plugin framework or is it expected to expand to cover others in this space e.g. Kubernetes the way Kuryr has (with the work on CNI<->Neutron)? I ask because there was some existing work on a Kubernetes volume plugin for talking to Cinder [1] and I am wondering how these efforts around  do or don't intersect with that.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/pkg/volume/cinder/cinder.go

Steve Gordon,