[openstack-dev] [opnfv-tech-discuss][NFV] BoF on NFV Orchestration

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:24:07 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I'm soliciting inputs, and if interested in this topic, your presence for
the upcoming BoF session on NFV Orchestration during the Austin summit,

https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/8468

We had a packed session for a similar event in the Tokyo summit with many
great inputs shared on this topic. I've created an etherpad with few
cross-organizational topics to get the discussion going,

<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-2016-nfv-orchestration-bof>
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-2016-nfv-orchestration-bof

Please share your thoughts, either here in the ML or etherpad to make this
event a success.

thanks,
Sridhar