[openstack-dev] [Congress] Guide for all reactive policy options? (execute[...])

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Apr 12 05:49:18 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,

You can see neutron driver's action with 'openstack congress datasource
actions show' command.  It shows all execution method supported by
neutronclient.

btw, the prefix of reaction policy rule is datasource *name*. If you
initialize openstack like devstack, the datasource name for neutron is
not neutron but neutronv2.

best regard,
Masahito