[openstack-dev] [Horizon][stable] proposing Rob Cresswell for Horizon stable core

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Apr 12 03:12:11 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 12:01:31PM +0200, Matthias Runge wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm proposing Rob Cresswell to become stable core for Horizon. I
> thought, in the past all PTL were in stable team, but this doesn't seem
> to be true any more.

This *may* have been true when the project specific team were created, which
was before my time, but it isn't true now.

> Please chime in with +1/-1

-1

As with core status in other parts of OpenStack its merit / evidence based.
That is to say if you're doing good work, showing an understanding of the
stable policy then great lets do this thing.

A quite check of reviewstats:

stable-liberty-horizon-120.txt : http://paste.openstack.org/show/493706
stable-kilo-horizon-120.txt    : http://paste.openstack.org/show/493707

Shows that Rob has done 2 stable reviews in the last 120 days.

This is absolutely no reflection on Rob's contribution to Horizon as a whole.

Yours Tony.