[openstack-dev] [nova] Newton midcycle planning

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Apr 12 01:45:19 UTC 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 03:49:16PM -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> A few people have been asking about planning for the nova midcycle for
> newton. Looking at the schedule [1] I'm thinking weeks R-15 or R-11 work the
> best. R-14 is close to the US July 4th holiday, R-13 is during the week of
> the US July 4th holiday, and R-12 is the week of the n-2 milestone.

Thanks for starting this now.  It really helps  to know these things early.

This cycle *may* be harder than typical with:
    https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9478

Having said that, either of those options work for me.

> As far as a venue is concerned, I haven't heard any offers from companies to
> host yet. If no one brings it up by the summit, I'll see if hosting in
> Rochester, MN at the IBM site is a possibility.

+1 would Rochester again.  The drive from MSP was trivial ;P

Yours Tony.