[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] Cinder-Nova API meeting

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 11 17:41:35 UTC 2016

Hi All,

It's a friendly reminder we're having the next Cinder-Nova API interactions meeting this Wednesday __13th April 2100UTC__, on the #openstack-meeting-cp channel.

You can follow up the recent activities here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes Our current focus is on attach/detach scenarios focusing on better tracking of attachment info in Cinder to avoid detach problems listed on the etherpad.

Best Regards,
/Ildikó