[openstack-dev] [all][stackalytics] Gaming the Stackalytics stats

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Apr 8 20:35:17 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-08 19:42:18 +0200 (+0200), Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> There are many ways to game a simple +1 counter, such as +1'ing changes
> that already have at least 1x +2, or which already approved, or which need
> rechecking...
[...]

The behavior which baffles me, and also seems to be on the rise
lately, is random +1 votes on changes whose commit messages and/or
status clearly indicate they should not merged and do not need to be
reviewed. I suppose that's another an easy way to avoid the dreaded
"disagreements" counter?
--
Jeremy Stanley