[openstack-dev] Cross Project Session Schedule

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Apr 8 10:47:33 UTC 2016

The Cross Project Session Schedule is now posted -
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Cross%20Project%20workshops%3A

Thanks much to everyone that submitted content, all the Mitaka TC
members that helped vet and prioritize the submissions, and Thierry &
Dean for helping build a coherent schedule. We've had to work with a
bunch of constraints already on making sure that session leaders weren't
in any conflicts that we knew about. If you are a session leader with a
hard conflict, please speak up.

If there is a session that interesting you that you can't get to for
various conflicting reasons, consider getting the conversation going
early on the mailing list to get your feedback out there.

Thanks again all, and looking forward to seeing you in Austin.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net